Don't Cry Dear

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss

Monday, 18 June 2012

It's all about Me

Allow.... :) Wanna know about me? Come,..I'll told u a story.. Everyone know me as MIZ LYNN,but my real name was PAULINE UNYANG KAJAN.. KAJAN was my father name..so,..Don't call me with that name.. At home..my mum,dad,sisters and brother used to call me ULEK(Eldest Sister) and UNYANG(My Kayan Name).. but my friend use to call me Lynn,Pulyn,and Pauline.. I was born on 21 November 1991..Thanks mom..I'm here because of U... Im from BARAM,MIRI..Dady-LONG NAAH, Mumy-LONG LAPUT... So,..now I'm here..at INSTITUT PENDIDIKAN GURU KAMPUS BATU LINTANG,KUCHING. Got 2 years to go..my mum always said...Keep it up dear..u can do it.. so here I am,..doing my good job.. I'm SINGLE...hihihi...not yet found my Mr RIGHT..Coming Soon I love this Quotes ----> "Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.".. Okay...anyway..happy to be who I am..enjoy it... Muuuaaahhhxxx... (PROUD to be ORANG ULU) ni budak skema,...dalam kelas..

No comments:

Post a Comment